Judge James Everett
- Murdered on October 7, 1995 from a non self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Body found at the top of a boat ramp on Cumberland River in Davidson County (4753 Old Hydes Ferry Pike).
Judge Everett had recently come under a federal grand jury investigation.
- Some people say he scammed conservatorships, too.
Judge Frank Clement
Now on the Court of Appeals
Beth Boone used to clerk for him.
His son-in-law, David Callahan, now a major player in the Kennedy court.
Judge Randy Kennedy
- Friend of Jimmy Lewis, according to others' printed statements.
Former high school rock-n-roller with band "Purple Haze". Now eats soul
food for lunch at restaurant "Purple Heys" on 3rd Ave. S.
Only lawyers contributed to his unopposed election campaign of 2006. Some of the bigger donors - Paul Housch and the law firm of Branstetter, Stranch, & Jennings.
- Emotionally oversensitive. Is offended by any pro se litigant coming into his courtroom. He interprets that as being disrespectful.
- Used to be on Metro Council with people like Dianne Neighbors.
- Lawyers in his courtroom are generally sycophants.
- Runs probate racket.